This brief is for two interconnecting Jobs, a store/dealer locator and a service booking form.
These jobs are to be written in fully compliant HTML, CSS, JS, PHP with all scripts stored on the local server. All code should be fully commented for ease of updating as required.
Prior to acceptance, applicants will need to provide a map of the process along with accurate time frames for our review in order to ensure a transparent understanding of the tasks at hand.
1 x Dealer Locator - Refer to example: [url removed, login to view]
- Google Maps
- Data to be editable via backend access to the SQL Database
- Dealer details to be stored within SQL database
- Distance to be calculated and displayed alongside dealer details
- Ensure all styling is compliant with existing theme
1 x Custom Booking form – Refer to example: [url removed, login to view]
A fully functional booking form currently exists. The code for this form can be provided on request as it may be possible to amend the code to fit the requirements of the new booking form.
Customer enters postcode
• Customer is presented with suburb options.
• Nearest Dealer within (X) radius is retrieved from SQL database.
0 Name, location and distance between entered post code and suggested dealer is displayed below form.
• If no Dealer is available within (X) radius head office details are provided.
0 Display text "We were unable to find a dealer within your area. Please enter another post code. Alternately your booking inquiry will be sent to You will be contacted when an installer is available in your area. "
• If multiple dealers are found within (X) radius.
0 Customer is presented with options to select from.
00 Customer Selects preferred dealer.
• Dealers name is passed to an input named
• Dealers e-mail is passed to a hidden input
• If no dealer is available, details will be used.
• Customer completes remaining details on the booking form
• Customer submits
• Form is validated for required fields
0 Un filled fields are highlighted and must be filled prior to submit
• Submission saved to SQL database
• Confirmation e-mail is sent to customer
• Customer submission is sent to selected installer along with a PDF attachment stored on local server.
0 CC, 2 x additional e-mail address
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1201 $ tähän työhön
We do have expertise in google maps. can do this easily for you. please refer pmb for portfolio links. Looking forward to serve you. thanks and regards Raj
Hi there, Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project. We are quite interested to develop the Real Estate Broker Management Software for you as we are skilled and experienced.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hello, I am very interested and would love to help you. I have working on google map api for many years. Please check pmb for more information. All the best, Steve