I am trying to convince my partner to start a new website, and I need a high quality working prototype that has minimal functionality. Whoever works on this project might actually end up developing the real website for us.
I will only consider offers below $100 because the project should be really easy.
- The prototype should use the Google Maps API, and the layout is basically Google maps with some menus.
- A top bar should have the following drop down menus: Category, Min Price, Max Price, Type.
- The page should have a link that allows the user to create a new location.
- A new location is created by dropping a pin, and a window opens with the following field (Category, Price, Type, Description, Is_Premium, and Picture).
- User should be able to upload a picture.
- When a result is clicked on, it should display a popup with the location details, and a link to delete the location.
- The drop down menus at the top should be used to filter the results that are visible.
- If there are more than 10 results, no results should show, and the site should state that there are too many results, please narrow your selection or zoom in.
- Locations that are premium are visible at all times, even if the results are more than 10.
Please give me a good quote, and show me a sample of your work where you used Google Maps API. If I like what you have, I will select you. I will not pay or escrow any amount until you finish the project.
There will be no login and no admin, just a simple interface to explain the concept to my partner. Please review the attached sample to get an idea of what I want.