Looking for someone familiar with Filemaker Client 10 Advanced and Filemaker Server 10 Advanced and its technologies.
The setup is as follows:
There are two current databases that are accessed by employees via IWP. One is a sales CRM type and the other is for the back office.
The current flow is:
1) Employees take applications into the CRM.
2) A package is generated and prefilled based on the application and sent out to via mail or email to the customer.
3) Customer signs the package and returns it with payment
4) Once payment is received file is noted and is then TRANSFERED to the back office database where the remainder of the work is done.
I am looking for someone that can help resolve a few issues:
1) Currently the packages are automatically generated into a PDF and placed into a specific networked folder once a day in the morning to be mailed out or emailed out. What I need done is to figure out how to either..
a. automate the package generation so that it's done automatically each day by the server. or
b(preferred). have the telemarketers that are using the crm via IWP be able to instantly generate a PDF package that can be printed, saved, or emailed out immediately to the customer rather than wait until next day.
2) Once payment is received the data from the CRM is then moved to the second database for back office work. The current move involves manual steps. Currently the move must be done through the filemaker client and the way it's performed is by exporting the record from 1 database into an excel file, then importing it into second database from the excel file. I'm looking for this to be automated with only 1 click and to be able to be performed through IWP.
We are expanding to accomodate a lot more employees. With such a large volume it would be inefficient for one person to be performing all this manual labor each day and we're hoping to automate the process.