The aim of the project is to set up a database (with Web interface) to
store the information contained in a Facebook group. The ultimate aim is
to perform mining on such data.
The core of the project has a modelling component, aimed at defining a
conceptual model of a Facebook group, and an equally important
algorithmic/information retrieval component, aimed at using the database
to extract knowledge from it.
Typical examples of information of interest include:
1. Group population dynamics in a certain period of time: evolution of
population count over time in terms of both number of new people and
number of people leaving the group.
2. Queries: Retrieve info about group members on request. List the people
registered in a certain period of time. Find if a person has ever been
part of a group .
3. Intelligence on Posts: Extract general usage statistics: number of
posts during a period of time etc
4. Discussion Topics. Catalogue various discussion topics. Retrieve all
posts by a given person (over a period of time). Find out the most active
people (over a period of time).
5. Group activeness. Distribution of posts and discussions (or events)
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 544 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We have good exposure in DB design and modelling of an application. We give 24 hrs of working support apart from what is quoted in the bid. Regards, Signodegroups.