Summary of Requirements
- Clone of penny auction website such as [url removed, login to view] ,[url removed, login to view]
- Ability to give free bids, 1 level referral system for bids
- time limited credit for bids used on products not won
- Autobidder system
- Coupon system to redeem bids or credits,
- admin section with scheduler for products and reports on earnings
I know that the above auction scripts already exists and coding coupon and referral systems is a very simple [url removed, login to view] MOST IMPORTANT aspects of this project will be
- SECURITY - the project will be tested using third party vulnerabilities testing tools and if it does not pass, we will not pay for the project!
- ABILITY OF WEBSITE TO HANDLE 5000 simultaneous Clicks ( i.e if 5000 bids come into the server at the same time, the system should be able to handle the load
- Stress testing will also be performed using third party tools
When submitting your proposal, please include a brief TECHNICAL explanation on how your design will handle the high load and also your what security standards you will implement.
Let me mention once again , i am well aware of the existance of rapid development frameworks such as cakePHP and know that development time for the website is minimal . So what i am looking for and subsequently will be paying for is the security and load handling capabilities. My preference would be a design using cakePHP, however i am open to ALL proposals
Having experience in creative website layout and design ( flash animation, CSS style sheet etc) is a bonus , however the main goal of this bid is the functionality of the website
please submit examples of past work, preferably examples that are live and operational .
I also expect documentation on design and database structure during final delivery
Once a bidder is selected, we will provide you a more detailed document of requirements for the back end , and the layout of the front end.