So, I run this website that deals with music (artists/bands, etc.) and I hate having to type out who the band is every time in each post.
So I want something like the CrunchBase widget, but for Artists/Bands/Record Labels. The CrunchBase widget allows you to search for a company, and embed the info directly in to your blog/website. The data is served directly from the CrunchhBase website/database, so the widget is always updated.
I want to do that, but with music-related stuff instead. So, no company name, founded, and funding fields--I want Artist name, label, hometown, etc. fields.
- A website and PHP script that can access the data from the database
- A MySQL database scema that is hooked up the script and serves the script
- A secure BACKEND that lets me edit all artist info and add new info the database
- It would be nice if, instead of searching directly for the Artist/Band/Label, you could start typing and it live searched while you typed (like the CrunchBase widget).
- It would also be nice if the entire front end of the site was ajax-powered, so no reloading the page to get the widget.
It's imperitive that you understand what I mean when I say I want it like the CrunchBase widget. We will chat a bit more once you are selected.
NOTE: I have hosting and such, so I will be hosting all of the code. FTP and Database access will be granted upon selection.
Dear Buyer, I have gone through the details and I am absolutely clear with them. Please check pm for more info. Waiting for your kind response. Many thanks, Naveed