MySQL database of models with varying number of image files (stored in a directory) attached to each model.
1) Database is to be searchable using PHP search page. Search by model name or other keywords. ([url removed, login to view])
2) Database returns search results showing model's name and thumbnail of primary photo ([url removed, login to view])
3) Clicking on the models name takes you to detail page for the model ([url removed, login to view])
5) An upload page with login where model can log in and upload photos to the database. Photos need to be stored in a separate directory not in the database and they need to be renamed with [url removed, login to view] file name. FilePath and original name need to be tracked in database.
6) We currently have a image resizing script that works well that will serve up resized images as they are called. You can use this script to resize images as they are called up so we don't have to store different size images on the server.
7) The uploaded images will be of a variety of sizes and will either be jpgs or tiffs.
8) The website is already built so there is no need for CSS or layout design for the general website.