quite simple task, but difficult to explain :-)
I need a form with dynamic dropdowns to choose for a flight connection... goal: if everything is chosen -> redirect to an url which is static and dependant on the values (departure/destination) chosen.
step by step:
1. step: choose from a list of departure countries
2. step: choose from a list of cities you can depart from (depending on country chosen)
3. step: choose from a list of destination countries (depending on available connections from city chosen in step 2)
4. step: choose from a list of cities (depending on step 3)
--> when everything is chosen: show button "search"
--> if clicked --> redirect to specific url
1. you choose "Australia", 2. you choose "Sydney" from the list of cities in Australia we have connection to depart from 3. you choose "New Zealand" as destination country and 4. city to go to, e.g. "Auckland" (because there is a connection from Sydney to Auckland)
you click search --> redirecting url of ticketing system is loaded (depending on the values chosen the stativ url out of my list is used)
If it is the other way around, e.g. if I choose New Zealand, then Auckland etc.. the url is different!
connection new delhi - auckland has url [url removed, login to view]
connection auckland - new delhi has url [url removed, login to view]
for the dropdowns we need a list with the data (saved in database or XML etc.):
country, city (with ID of country) and static url (with the IDs of departure and destination city)
webserver (mysql, php) available
contact me if you have further questions