I have a client that is a printing house and needs their clients to be able to upload files to their server so that they can have access at the other end for printing. Here are some details:
1. Needs a simple backend to be able to do some user management, create user, edit user, delete user, assign password, etc.
2. From the frontend, the client needs to be able to login, assuming that their user account has been created, and get to their account page on the server.
3. From here they should be able to see all the files that they have previously uploaded, including the information such as date and time stamp, and size of files.
4. At this point, they should be able to upload multiple files and should be able to see a graphical representation of the progress of uploading. The files will typically be large, so you need to take this into consideration. Files sizes will be between a few Kb to over 1GB!
5. Once a file has been uploaded, it can only be deleted by admin, so end users have no delete option.
6. From the printshop's point of view, they should be able to see all of the activities of their clients, as log files.
7. The printshop admin will have access to any and all files that their client uploads, and should be able to perform all operations, including deleting multiple files.
This is not a difficult project for someone who has done this type of work before, and I have been unfortunate enough to have worked with a developer who claimed that they know what they are doing, but have very little clue to what's actually going on.
Please do not bid, if you have no idea of what is going on. Please be able to communicate in English well, since language is sometimes an issue. Also, please bid if you have 9.5 or above score and have done at least 20 project in the last 3-4 months.
I will not entertain low ball bids or extremely high bids. This is a limited functionality project and part of a larger website development project.
I am very eager to see a solution that is similar to this that you have done before for a client or an ISP, Also, please let me have your Portfolio. PLEASE LIST ONLY RELEVANT SITES TO THE PROJECT. DONT LIST OUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE.
Please note that I am looking for a solution that does not require any changes to the ISP or Hosting provider. In other words, please dont ask me to ask my ISP to make changes to the [url removed, login to view] files or whatever.. Also, I understand that most in browser FTP functionality requires Java, but this is something that we can discuss.. Ideally I would love an Ajax solution here, just so that you're aware.
Please bid only if you are 100% sure that you can deliver this. I need this to be working asap.!!