Suljettu

Designbay 99designs clone needed

We need a website like [url removed, login to view] or 99designs.com.

It will be a design oriented freelancer site, that will allow buyers to post contests and freelancers to submit their designs.

Paypal and Moneybookers implementation is a must.

ALL THE DESIGN WILL BE DONE BY US YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO CODE.

You can code it all from scratch or just a ready made script and customize it to the requirements. (please study the 2 websites to get more details).

We will have the graphics ready on 19 august 2009, if you can start working on the back end structure until then, it would be great.

The winner should be able to deliver this in less than 15 days.

The total budget for this project is $1000 and i can go up to $1200 if everything works out [url removed, login to view] delivery time for all the code must be 2 weeks max. and I will send the 80% of the total payment when the site is ready and the rest 20% after 5 days of [url removed, login to view] who offer support,will have more chances of winning.

Thanks for reading,Happy bidding

Taidot: Javascript, PHP, verkkosivujen suunnittelu

Näytä lisää: 99designs clone, winner graphics, who made freelancer, websites for javascript freelancer, website like 99designs, total freelancers on freelancer, total freelancers, support freelancers com, site support freelancer, rest freelancer, php freelancer works, max delivery, like 99designs, great websites for freelancers, graphics freelancers, graphics design freelancers for websites, graphics design contests, get code freelancers, freelancer websites us, freelancers works, freelancers needed it, freelancers graphics, freelancers for testing, freelancer ready websites, freelancer reading

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 0 arvostelua ) kerava, Finland

Projektin tunnus: #498797

14 freelancers are bidding on average $1175 for this job

ZedPlan

Check PM for details.

1500 $ USD 30 päivässä
(3 arvostelua)
5.1
QuickWeaver

We will require 50% upfront to get started. I have seen 99designs thoroughly and we can sure implement PP and MB Payment Integration (Standard) for payments to work and will be able to program this using PHP with Custo Lisää

999 $ USD 15 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
2.3
ntsolutions

Dear Sir, Negocios & Tecnologias s.r.l. is a team of experts dedicated to Web development having vast set of experience in developing and designing complex solutions. We have well trained experienced deve Lisää

1200 $ USD 20 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
bigspire

Dear Sir, We have good knowledge and expert php/mysql developers are there. We are very much interested to work on your project. Please check out our portfolio here, [url removed, login to view] http:/ Lisää

1000 $ USD 25 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
santhaanamphp

hi im a freelance web developer having good exp in PHP,Mysql,Javascript,Ajax and UI development. i have good knowledge in [url removed, login to view] functionality im sure that i can fulfill your requirements within given time.i ca Lisää

1000 $ USD 15 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
BestSE0andC0DE

**********************************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************************************************************** Hello there! Thank you for looking. Get the coding done profe Lisää

1299 $ USD 10 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
5.1
mstarakc

we've script for the freelance site and we can customize for 99designs, Kindly didsucss with us at pmb

1500 $ USD 35 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
ranim

Hi, We are glad to inform you that we do take-up Individual projects. Surely we could help you with PHP, Mysql, Ajax etc. projects as we have developed many sites for our US quot UK clients by having our creative Desig Lisää

1300 $ USD 18 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
manishmadangupta

I have understood your requirement, in which the buyer will create a contest and the freelancer will create the design according to the requirement, and the winning person will get the winning amount and the buyer can Lisää

1200 $ USD 14 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
iamkar

Please check Private message board for demo .

950 $ USD 20 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
0.0
ZeroOneSynergy

Hello,we are interested in your [url removed, login to view] see PM for more [url removed, login to view]

1200 $ USD 20 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
manishrma

Hello, Please see PM. Thanks, Manish Chander, B.Tech., Ph.D.

1200 $ USD 18 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
teamorissa

we are agree with your terms and conditions and want to start work

1000 $ USD 12 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
c2service

Hello Sir, Thanks for detailed information. We will be happy working on this application. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks and regards, Cadillac Systems Pvt. Ltd.

1100 $ USD 30 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0