I'm looking for a Magento expert to customize a loyalty and points earning/spending extension - Sweettooth.
Someone who has prior experience with Sweettooth would be an added advantage and would save alot more time.
Details about the extension : [url removed, login to view]
Developer guide : [url removed, login to view]
- add an option so I can choose to set a specific expiry date for all customers all points e.g. 31/12/2012
- able to edit the point expiry date of each individual customer (searchable by customers' email or telephone no.)
- able to set minimum days between each rewarded review
- make redemption item appears as real ??0?? value in shopping cart row (right now it is only displaying as 0 but in fact cart row has a price value and discount is only applied at total)
- add a condition - "accumulated purchase point earnings (exclude any other kinds of earnings and excluding any spendings) within current expiry term" in earning rule so I can set rules based on this attribute
- able to import offline new customers (a unique membership no, personal details & emails) and offline transactions details (date, no., amount, store #) through an excel file, customers can login and view points balance, transfer comments, transactions amount, points earned/spent just like online transactions (except there is no order details)
- for offline new customers, after imported from excel, an activation email will be sent. Customer needs to click the link and activate her online account by entering unique membership no, email, and telephone no. for validation purpose, then she will be asked to enter a password for future login. This activation email can be resent anytime by admin.
- customers can choose to redeem gifts online (default functions of sweettooth) or offline by choosing from stores list. A special confirmation will be sent to customer for her to print out and bring to the store to get the gift. Needs to cater to transactions when customer is redeeming offline and buying products online at the same time (since they are placed at the same cart --> only purchase will go through normal checkout, offline redemption will go through another page to choose stores.
- able to merge points & transactions for 2 accounts (because a customer treated as new offline might already have an online account and points earned online, eventually she might request to merge)
- transaction details and customer profiles can be edited by admin anytime even before customer has activated.
- offline transaction details can be updated by admin or by ongoing excel imports even before customer's activation