We are looking for a team of dedicated individuals to develop a custom Customer Relationship Management.
This is an urgent project that needs to be done in 4 days time. We need to get this completed by saturday of this week. The project will be put into production on Monday September 7.
At this point we do not know if we would want a hosted solution or have something on site. I will need to discuss with the provider and make a decision based on his/her suggestions.
Our CRM consists of two departments, Sales and Collections. This system must incorporate both together.
This is the sequence of events an agent would need in order to access the system:
1: Enter the webportal address through firefox
2: Enter username and password
3: System checks if the agent is a sales agent or collections agent
4: if sales agent, activate sales portal. If collections agents, activate collections portal.
There should be one mysql table for sales and one for collections.
Once a sale is made, the data for that client will be transferred to the collections table.
For sales portal:
- Different views, list view where all leads are listed or detailed view where they can view all the information for a lead and click on next for the next lead.
- Lead information (Company name, Address, City, State, Zip, Contact information, E-mail, Fax, Phone ect..) in an easy to read organized manor.
- Assigned to (Agents name)
- Ability to edit the lead information for errors
- Call disposition (Call back, Do not call, Disconnected, Answering Machine ect..)
- When call back is selected, they enter in a date and time. The next time they log in and there is a scheduled call back for that date, a pop-up reminder will appear with a link to that lead.
- If disconnected or do not call is selected, give an option to delete the lead. (record the information that this user deleted a lead for admin to review)
- Ability to enter in notes.
- Ability to convert the lead to a client and move that lead to the collections mysql DB
- Once a lead is converted, an account number and invoice number will be auto generated. This number will be sequential to the previous account number and invoice number.
- Also once sales rep. converts lead, he receives an option to enter in the invoice ammount. Once everything is done, all information including the notes and price will be transferred to collections.
- Ability to search for leads by telephone number, company name, address.
For collections portal:
- Access too all the clients information.
- Collection status (p2p, paid, cancel, void, call back ect..)
- When call back selected, same events as sales portal. When other status is selected, a date selector is availible.
- Ability to add interest to invoice (Calculated) and/or credit the account for certain ammounts.
- There will be recordings for each clients. My agents need to have access to these recordings so we will need to discuss how we can accomplish this task.
- Ability to fax clients invoice
- Ability to fax clients other documents
- Ability to e-mail clients documents (Invoice)
- Ability to print invoice
- Ability to search clients based on there phone, company name, invoice number, account number, collection status.
- Ability to convert client to "To pay by Credit Card" status. Once a client has reached this status, only user with special privileges can view these clients.
- Ability to manage leads(Upload, Delete, Assign to user ect...)
- Ability to manage clients(Upload, Delete, Assign to user ect...)
- Ability to manage users (create, delete, assign roles ect...)
- Once the leads have been converted to a client from the sales portal, the system should auto generate an invoice. This invoice should be tied to that account. admin should be able to mass print invoices.
- Ability to view ALL leads and ALL clients
- Track agent stats (How many Call Backs, How many sales, How many disconnects, how many sales ect...)
These are the features i need. I will be adding more things in the future so i hope to keep a long lasting relationship with the provider i choose.
The provider must have knowledge in web development, linux, php, mysql, css, asterisk phone systems and anything else related to the project.
I need a provider who is capable of keeping regular communication with me through googletalk, e-mail and phone.