- XHTML Transitional or Strict (W3C Compilant)
- Div + CSS layout (No tabled based layout)
- Programming language: PHP 5.0
- Operating System: GNU/Linux
- Shall follow the Model View Controller software pattern
- Shall follow the Object Oriented Programming Paradigm.
- Template system: Smarty
- User friendly URLS (mod_rewrite)
- Docummented Code (preferred phpDocu)
- Correct display and interaction in Internet Explorer/Firefox/Safari
Is a site where people can interact and share information.
Is for an environment like can be given inside a company. Like a company intranet, where you can upload files, post news or opinions, comments, suggestions or vote to reserve meeting rooms.
Is described below in detail pages of each division.
There should be three different profiles:
- Division Chief
There are few employees, one division chief and one director. And can be several Divisions.
Each one can access similar features with some exceptions in regarding allowed to publish content permissions.
Each area has 8 pages:
- Information (News)
All pages consist of:
- Main content
The admin interface will allow the admins to admin users, account and contents data of the public interface:
- Admin Login
- Admin Home
- You should edit manage account, users and content information
- Automatic notifications
Docummentation that will be provided to the developer:
- Detailed PSD Wireframes - UI Design.
- Detailed features, specifications and behaviour description documentation.
It shall be delivered:
- Html/CSS from PSD's provided
- Public interface
- Administrator interface
In order to make a bid, we would like to receive the following information.
- Portfolio with links
- Samples in the portfolio with similar projects done will be really appreciated.
- Simple source code (ie: php, output html, js...) sample in order to check the quality of code.
In order to select the winner, the we will consider:
- Related projects accomplished
- Design and usability in related projects
- PHP code cuality
- HTML Quality