1) I'm also happy if you can produce below features as a WORDPRESS PLUGIN!
2) otherwise as a full script:
I need a clone of the auction-system used by [url removed, login to view]
- modified "reverse auction": Users can buy "luupo credits" and bet them on products. With each bet the hidden product price lowers by € 0.40. The user that bets the product down to € 0 wins the product. You can also buy products at the "discovered" lowered price in some of the auctions.
-I need that clone to work basically the same way - but for only 10 products. Design has to be totally different but extremly simple (Frontpage: just header, navigator and 10 products downwards in a row)
-Backend/User-Features are as follows:
• User registration and account verification;
• Possibility to buy bid packages (different packages at different prices);
• Possibility for me to give users free bids; Possibility for users to receive free bids;
• Ability for members to login, update their account with basic details (picture, name, adress, ...),
• Paymentsystem (Creditcard and Paypal) for bids and won auctions
• Instant bidding: Ability to bid on a live product instantly; no timeloss!
• Full back-end database: Secure management administration back end; ability to upload product details and control aspects of the site: manage products/ auctions; schedule future auctions; pause running auctions (automatically between changeable times); iew the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.; view referrals from users (ability to produce referral-links and track if referred useres sign in and buy packages - automated reward of free bids to referring user!); manage users
• see stats (bids/ free bids on certain product; winners; payments; …); add pages and page content for static pages (about, previous winners, faq, …)
• Payment gateway
• possibility to refund bids etc.
– Estimated price to develop the key features/requirements of the site
– Estimated timescales in weeks for completion (please include testing and dry runs) and start date. Please break this down into the project stages (e.g. Build, Test, etc)
– The coding languages used and any additional required purchases (eg. Software, etc)
Examples of similar projects you have completed. If possible, please provide a site with similar technical configuration and one with a good usability/ look and feel.
- I might have skipped couple functions - If You see something that might be also important and helpfull in that kind of project write it in PM.