Create a website with secure areas.
The whole premise is to have a website similar to Amazon but allow people to upload content and download other people’s content via a subscription service. Be able to search the website for resources & service providers (CSS, on every page) and have a PHP page created based on their results with ‘Sample’ and ‘Download full resource’ link next to resource on results page and a ‘Contact details’ and ‘Submitted resources’ button for the Service providers.
Have a front page with top ten most popular resources / service providers dynamically listed (5 minute update cycle) with 3 panels on the right hand side for advertising
On all pages, subsection combo-box with search bar similar to [url removed, login to view] with the same listings as below (Educational Role, Early Years to S.E.N. & Consultants)
Top right has login function (Name [8-15 characters] and Password [8-15 characters inc. numbers])
Spry menu bar down left hand side of every page (Similar to [url removed, login to view] / AMAZON)
Spry Menu Entries
• Educational Role on that menu entry drops out to PRINCIPAL, SLT, Department Head, AST, Classroom Teacher, NQT, HLTA, LTA.
• Early Years/Foundation Stage, on that menu entry drops out Literacy; Numeracy Resources
• KS1 (T.B.C.)
• KS2 (T.B.C.)
• KS3 (T.B.C.)
• KS4 folds out to AQA, EDEXEL, BTEC, GCSE, OCR, WJEC, and submenus from them by course e.g. Art, Biology, Economics, Mathematics etc. . [See [url removed, login to view]]
• Post-16 folds out to AQA, EDEXEL, BTEC, GCSE, OCR, WJEC, and from them by course e.g. Art, Biology, Economics, Mathematics etc. [See [url removed, login to view]]
• University / College
• S.E.N. which folds out to submenus for students with ADHD, ASD, CFS, Asperger’s Syndrome & Physical disabilities.
• Consultants, Submenu listed by Speciality, then submenu by Name
Early Years/Foundation Stage, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, Post-16, University / College, S.E.N. & Consultants: links in a central block on home page.
Footer has links to: Help, Legalities, What we Do, How to Upload resources, Advertise, Contact Us
All links (Spry or central section on home page) lead to a list of top 10 resources for that area and a search bar to search within that area (similar to [url removed, login to view])
Allow the user (service provider) to login, have unique page with a picture they submit and a 100 word or less C.V. on that page along with a list of all the resources they have submitted listed below (similar to Facebook but Much simpler) and allowing them to submit more resources via their own page but then available to download via the site search facility.
On their page have a click button that includes a ‘submit new resource’ button that leads to a new page in which they use tick boxes to indicate which area the resource goes into (e.g. by sub type Primary KS3 - KS4 etc. , then by exam board AQA, EDEXEL, OCR & WJEC, then by course Maths, English etc.) this information will be used by the search facility and also includes a ‘browse’ button to search for the file on their computer.
Be able to rate the documents / resources and Service Providers (Source for page as paragraph above) along with 250 character comments sections on a 1-5 star system similar to Amazon.
Pay for documents that they can download samples of for free and full documents via a Paypal charge / account / shopping cart. Charges are 100% for none subscribed members and 50% for subscribed members (TBA).
Be able to ‘Like’ on Facebook, Subscribe to Twitter account RSS Feed (CSS, on every page)