What my client requires is a template skin to an already up and running CS-Cart site.
The person(s)should have a very good eye for graphic design and have knowledge of 'Smarty' as this is CS-Cart's coding language. The store is running the latest CS-Cart Version 1.3.5.
CS-Cart Version 1.3.5 is table-less and XHTML compliant CSS-based, a full demo can be found at the following URL [url removed, login to view]
The site theme and design will be based around web design services and SEO so a good eye is required.
The actual design will be left to the designer/coder who can show me what they have in mind by looking at their suggested portfolio.
The design must however keep as much of the code as possible due to future updates and this will be checked upon completion, as too will the xhtml validity to [url removed, login to view] standards.
If you cannot do any of the following then please do not bid as you will be deleted.
I have a large amount of new work coming soon also, so the designer can consider future work also.
Standard terms, full .psd with layers to be included, full source code also. No payment until fully checked, must be finished by stated completion date.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition by the date required and as follows.If project is late a fifty percent reduction in price will awared to the buyer.(depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be checked by the Buyer and be in ready-to-run condition and checked in the Buyers Buyer's environment by the Buyer before payment.If project is late a fifty percent reduction in the accepted bid price will awared. All templates have to look different from the templates supplied and have to be tested fully by the buyer before payment. The Web developer should also create full .PSD files for the templates supplied before payment is passed. A full receipt is also required to show developers name, address and payment accepted.
4) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
5) All fifty deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.K. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) Where a website has been re-designed then the completed work must include the full .psd files that made up the design.