For a client we’ve already installed joomla with virtuemart. Our client (sells consumer goods) now wants an additional biddingmodule. This biddingmodule is an additional module, most of the products have a fixed price, only a limited number of products will be shown in the biddingmodule. The biddingmodule must face the next requirements:
• Only the admin (shop owner) has the possibility to choose the products that he wants to show in the biddingmodule (via the joomla/virtuemart back-end)
• Admin must have the possibility to alter the minimum bid he wants to have for a product, if a consumer makes a bid under that minimum a message must be shown to the consumer that the bid is too low.
• Admin can add product photo’s (as in virtuemart)
• Only registered users can make bids (if a users pushes the “make a bid” button then he needs to be forwarded to the “registration section” of virtuemart.
• Only the latest 4 bids must be shown
• The consumer that made a bid must have the possibility to remove his bid. Admin must have the possibility to remove bids.
• Admin must have the possibility to activate a timer per product. (adjustable countdown “remaining time to bid”)
Please let us know if you need more information/specifications.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 674 $ tähän työhön
Hi, This is Muthuvel from i2wave Solutions. We are experienced provider in Joomla 1.0 / 1.5 versions. Please check PM for our Joomla experience. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Hi, We are quite comfortable to work on your Project with our excellent team of Programmers & Designers. Please see PMB for our company Profile & Experience. Thanks
We can do your job with a high quality and looks. I own my own company webcore solution and I have many good developers along with me. I am ready to get this project from you .. Please check the PMB for the details
that's the easy job for us we are new on this site please allow us to provide you the best service u ever seen. we are here to serve you the best technology. thanks in advance best regards