Fix our auction website functionality issues and integrate other features.
Please show past projects or auction websites done before.
Please when you finish your work i want the website to be tested on your servers before i accept all customization's and to be delivered to me as tested project.
a Service Level Agreement between you and me to be signed electronically and responsible for all modifications that are working probably without any bugs or mal-functions.
The website is built on Geodesic script and additionally i have PHP Pro Bid script it can help you it to get all functions not exist on Geo script so i think all i need you can find it in the two scripts and the remaining part it will be minor for you.
- You have to agree penalty for overdue delivery.
- You have to state in writing that for every one day late delivery, agreed bid price will be reduce by 10%.
To be able to work over Skype messenger. and English language is a must.
Please check the website [url removed, login to view]
Additional Project Description:
1) Add Buy Now (Fixed Price) Feature to the website in addition to ones exist, for this feature the quantity will be decremented.
i.e when the buyer choose the quantity of the item he wants, the system will then subtract sold quantity from all over quantity of the item, and the listing to still be open with the remaining unsold items and a link showing the purchases to date..
2) Add new sections in my account for my purchases history and for my selling history.
3) Integrate Arabic language into the software (language already exist but not implemented because it needs to be implemented on the existing design template and to be oriented from right to left). also add language selector in the top menu bar.
4) Fix Shipping & Handling feature in the website and make it more flexible for the sellers and buyers by giving them the ability to choose more than one shipping method (service) which has been defined by the seller and enter the cost for every shipping method (service) he defined, through a combo-box contains all shipping methods available and a text-box behind each method to enter the price for each method. ex: "when the seller list an item he defines if it one service or is it more and enter the related cost for every method, and when the buyer purchase the item he has the ability to choose the suitable one for him (already have been defined by the seller)".
this feature must be shown on the listing page for the buyers for every item.
5) Add eBay import feature (function): to give the ability to the sellers import their ratings from eBay.
6) Modify feature (Bulk import) in the website to be also available for the sellers since its only available for the admins.
6) Also we need some customization's on the layout (design). (Home Page, Listing Page and Category Page).
7) Add notifications popups (Announcements) to be controlled on the admin panel for the Home Page. (this notification to be mix between images and html).
8) Fix some web pages titles.
9) Add suggestion option in the drop-menu for contact us page.
10) Fix and enhance emailing system in the website
11) Fix the share issue as it has problems when sharing a page from the website on facebook no thumbnails are shown.
12) Seller contact information to be hidden for unregistered users except seller name and instead of seller information to be shown (login or register to see contact information).
13) Create a page containing a site map and link it on the footer of the website based on the template design that we have.
In addition to the points above we need to:
14) Add Make Offer feature to the website: the buyer suggest price for quantity of item or a lot of items then the seller has the choice to accept or reject depend on the price. like iOffer website.
15) Enhance and Upgrade the search in the website: let the user display an inline search form that allows users to filter/refine the results in any given category. Expand/collapse certain sections of filters, minimizing the impact of the inline search on page real estate. (If the user has selected a criteria, that section remains expanded upon page reload for user convenience).
display an inline toolbar that allow users to switch their browsing style (list view or gallery view) filter/sort the results based on certain criteria (listing type, price type etc.). A must for any website looking to remain competitive.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big PHP projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Lets get it done! I like the Bidtext site, i like your ideas. with a good mix like that we can get a great site going for you. Thank you and let me know how i can help