We have written the documentation for a fairly simple API and I need a developer with spec driven development experience to implement it. If you are interested in this project we will share the API documentation with you before you place your final bid. Please respond with the following:
- the framework (including version), testing style and approach you might choose
- examples of work you have done in the past. GitHub accounts would be preferred.
- when you could start and how much time you have available in the next two weeks.
A brief description of the API is below.
Should be PHP based and store information in MYSQL. Calls should be made and received using JSON.
The API should include a basic OAuth authentication system, user sessions, and specific API endpoints. After developing an API with these endpoints, you will develop a simple SDK that makes accessing the endpoints easier. One key reason for creating the SDK is that we would like to include the encoding and inclusion of in-program screenshots (in base64 format) as part of many of the API calls. Furthermore, we would like the SDK to be able to queue a series of API calls when a user is offline in order to optimize performance.
The basic endpoints of the API could include the following endpoints or API methods:
• OAuth Authentication (i.e. [url removed, login to view]() or [url removed, login to view])
• Register Track (i.e. [url removed, login to view]() or [url removed, login to view])
• Register Progress (i.e. [url removed, login to view]() or [url removed, login to view])
• Register Achievement (i.e. [url removed, login to view]() or [url removed, login to view])
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1280 $ tähän työhön
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big PHP projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I am very interested and would love to help you. I have experience on implementation of ouath 2. Please check pmb for more information. All the best, Steve
I will be happy to create this API for you. I have a great experience with OAuth (like FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and Viadeo API). I assume that you have a dedicated server (with HTTPS). Hope to do business with you. Thx !