I have been a web designer for 10 years and am looking for a great developer to work with. I work on a freelance basis so do not have any permanent staff but would love to provide a great developer with lots of ongoing work! LOTS! Mostly creating new functionality for this existing software, but also working on new web application development.
This e-commerce software has a lot of files associated with it and some coders find it difficult to unravel. Templates, classes and includes are all separated into individual files. This is great for making it look the way you want it to, but it can mean there's a bit of hunting required when creating additional functionality. I would like to provide existing code as an example to all genuinely interested coders, to make sure they are comfortable with doing the work.
So, down to the actual scope of this project!
What I would like is to have a 'Pages' functionality added to my e-commerce framework. At the moment it has a very nice products/categories feature that could be duplicated for static pages. I would like the following features to be included:
* Pages able to be categorised, like products (so pages can be placed in Babies » Outdoors » Baby Carriers, for example)
* Store owner able to create as many categories and sub-categories for pages as s/he needs
* Ability to display page categories and then lists of pages for customers to browse (like products)
* Ability to give pages a slug, as can currently be done with products and categories (requires some rewrite of .htaccess)
* Ability for store owner to use a rich text editor (would prefer a lightweight one, not FCKEditor) and be able to upload images to their story while creating it
* Ability for store owner to choose whether story should be displayed or not ('enabled') and also whether it should be displayed in dynamic menus or not ('hidden')
* Ability for menus and lists of pages / categories to be generated and displayed within a site's template - even if you can just document how I can do this when required (there is a piece of functionality set up to do this quickly with categories, if you want to replicate it?)
* Ability to set a thumbnail image for the page
* Input box for 'Related Reading', where store owner can add links to other sites or other information
I think that's it - if you have any of your own suggestions I would welcome them :)
14 freelancers are bidding on average $614 for this job
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.