I'm running a large community website on Drupal and I would like to use a certain module, unfortunately the module doesn't do exactly what I want it to do. I'm talking about the Simple Karma module (you can check it out on the Drupal homepage). The following changes need to be made:
- The module shows a few minor graphical bugs in firefox and internet explorer. Those bugs need to be eliminated.
- When the module burries comments, I need a button to appear that allows people to reopen the comment if they want to. (Such a button already exists but it doesn't work very well)
- The menu items that come with the module can't be turned off or customized. I need to either be able to turn them off or to customize them.
- I need one extra feature added to the module: People get extra ranks when they achieve a certain amount of points (the module does that already). However I need the module to show those ranks under the avatar when people post (in different colors depending on the title) and I also need a number of stars to appear below the title. Like one star for the lowest title and 5 stars for the highest etc. The titles and user ranks are all set up, the only thing that needs to be done is implementing template/css files that show those user titles.
The changes are really not that big and should be doable in a day or so. Due to bad experiences I won't be able to give you access to my site, but I'll set up a test site where you can try out the module.
Please only bid on this module if you:
- Know Drupal well
- Have experience with Drupal theming. I do not want any html cheat solutions. Everything has to be perfectly integrated.
- Have time to work on this project immediately (max. 2 days for it to be finished)
- Have no troubles understanding English.