Write an **original** tutorial that describes the structure and process of building an EJB using xdoclet and ant. The ant should build and deploy to a Jboss application server in one step -- after typing "ant" at the command line. If you are thinking about copying xdoclet or ant documentation or any other resource, think again, all text and images must be 100% original.
This tutorial does **not** require instructions on the installation of xdoclet, ant, or jboss. Where applicable simply offer your recommendation.
Provide a working example that shows how to build all the components required
- Word format
- Provide inline images and screenshots within the word document.
- Use latest version of Xdoclet and Ant
- Show properly formed build file
- Provide script files for the EJB, the [url removed, login to view] etc
- Ant file must deploy the file to Jboss on build
- Windows XP
- Show a client that can invoke the client through rmi
- Please provide code in zip file
***If you are feeling like being an over-acheiver you can create a web services endpoint for the ejb.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):`
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).