Hi, I already have the most swoopo clones available. None of them work properly.
So I need now:
-Demo definitely required.
-Bid Butler should definitely work.
-Autobids should work.
-Autoextend should also work.
-Payment gateways (paypal at least)
-Correct time counter (20 seconds should be 20 seconds and not more or less - timer should also be correct for autobid and autoextend)
* clone product
* Limits on the number of auctions a user can win in a month.
* Coupon Module (Users can redeem coupons to get admin defined bids)
* Affiliate Module (Users can get rewards for referring friends)
* Address Book importer (To invite more and more people)
* Rewards points system (when packages are purchased)
* Credit back on lost bids (Users get credit for bids on lost items to pay for won items)
* Users can schedule them in advance
* Mark-up Percentage (Once set will automatically calculate reserve price)
* Peak Only Auctions (Active for a specific time period)
* Nail Biter (Auctions without Auto Bids)
* Multiple Languages
I already have the PennyAuction Script and the Telebid Script. I prefer the TELEBID script, but the bidbutlers don't work and the settings for autobid and autoextend don't work properly - they work but not to the time i set them.
I have a VPS, so server power is not an issue. The secondary features are not so important, but all the auto features should work properly.
Budget is flexible, but not too big.
Smalles bid or best script wins
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to raise your budget and check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, this is henry,we are a team,we have swoopo clone. please have a look at : [login to view URL] and we can help you maintain your website more than 2 months free of charge
We already have two Auction Websites under development, wherein we have considered swoopo and madbid for [login to view URL] check the PMB for further details of our auction [login to view URL] thanks