We need a strong wordpress developer to go into our custom wordpress design and fix a few things, including the items listed below. It would involve some coding, one button design, some bug fixing, possibly some plugin/widget intallation, and most importantly, making the code compatible with the major browser platforms.
We require good communication, quick turnaround, and good explanation as to where in the code the work is being done. We also require the work to be completed to our satisfaction. Please demonstrate your Wordpress, php, java, ajax knowledge with examples of your work. Furnish references also please.
1. Stretch the posts and headlines width to match the width of the menu bar.
2. Build a better search box for our site
3. Fix a headline class so that we can have smaller headline boxes leading our post section.
4. Fix/create a "submit" idea button on the top front page of our site to match the logo and look and feel of the rest of our site.
5. We need the ability to add small logo to our posts and headlines
6. Make look of site consistent ... there are just a couple of inconsistencies that should be easy to fix. For example, there are graphics appearing on the front page that dont appear on the post page.
7. Change the font/color of bullet points in a blog post.
8. We would like the ability to turn off/on the ad space under our menu bar that is activated on the home page when the home page is accessed. The ad space has a close button that allows the user to close the ad space. We would also like to put a timer on it so that it will close automatically after say 10 seconds. We would like to be able to adjust the timer as well.
9. Center column of 3C site recent comments/popular posts tabbed plugins need to work on the site.
10. Other minor edits to the site.