This will be required :
* User registration and account verification
* Buying bid packages.
* Pay per bid - manually and bid automat
* Each bid = Time incressed by 2min, 1min, 45sec. 30sec. 20sec 10sec 5sec - different options
* General pages such as terms and conditions and a help section which you I can edit. Adding own pages at free will.
* The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
* Payment gateway - information will be provided to selceted partys.
* Fixed price auctions / Free auctions / Stop Bid automat / 1bid = 10 cent / 1bid = 5cent / 1bid = 1cent etc
* Ability to give users free bids.
* Ability for users to receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time. (set by admin which free set will apply in which case)
* Add, edit and delete articles for the latest news page - allow users to give comments.
* Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
* Use macros to start, stop and publish auctions
* Refund bids.
* View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user, won auctions etc.
* Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
* View referrals from users.
* Set the bidding packages.
* Update the latest news articles and add new articles.
* Manage the website categories, add, edit and delete new categories, which can be unlimited levels deep.
* Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
* Payment Gateway (selected partys will be informed)
* SMS Payment - TXT Nation solution
* The automatic bidding system – the ability for users to 'book their bids'.
* Refer a friend section. Members get free bids by referring a friend.
* Request an auction with a desired item
* Automatic cashback solution for first three places (speciall auction form - not in every case)
* Bonus auctions - auctions what will open another winning object after predefined bid level is reached
* Newsletter system
* Search engine by users : nickname, name, female, online-offline, mail address, address etc.
* View stats - how many bids, auctions etc has been sold on that day
* Connection with - Google analitics
* Language - able to work with Eng / Japanese
I might have skipped couple functions - If You see something that might be also important and helpfull in that kind of project write it in PM.
Only serious offers will be considered. Ofcorse the cheaper offer the better - but we know that if it has to be done - it better be done good. We dont want to waste the money.
Dont bother if You dont have experience in a project like that - we require a live url and demo before signing up the contract.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2150 $ tähän työhön
We are a web design and development company providing high quality, high performance web design and development solution at affordable [url removed, login to view] Regards.
We have already worked on a "Unique Auction Website" project wherein we had considered swoopo as for our [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for further [url removed, login to view] specific requirements and architecture for this project is Lisää