You will need to do the following first:
1. Create a mysql database with three fields; picture_id, picture_url, picture_stat.
2. Create a folder to store all pictures.
3. Upload a bunch of random pictures of different sizes to the folder.
We want to generate a mosaic of all the pictures in the folder. Only those pictures which fit on the current page will be
loaded, by click dragging the mosaic, more of the mosaic will appear on the screen EXACTLY like google maps.
The order and positioning of the pictures will be determined by each picture's stat value. The mosaic will load randomly
each time. The higher the stat value of a picture, the more likely it is to load at the centre of the mosaic. The pictures should
be positioned in such a way such that there is no white space in the mosaic, only at the outside edges of the mosaic.
eg. picture 1 stat = 5%, picture 2 stat = 50%
50% of the time that the mosaic loads, picture 2 will be placed at the centre of the mosaic.
5% of the time that the mosaic loads, picture 1 will be placed at the centre of the mosaic.
If these are the only two pictures in the folder, they will appear next to each other, with no white space inbetween.
1. It is important that the mosaic script uses a non-refresh technology such as AJAX/IFrames in order to get the smooth
loading effect that google maps has accomplished.
2. The programmer should have a server on which he can display his progress to us and help us guide him better in the development
of this application. We will be available at all times [24h] for questions.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?