The ideia is to create a J2ME/MIDP 2.0 "Ring Player" application for mobile phones, the basic funcionalities are :
1) Maintain a list of photos and music files.
2) The user can select a photo & music from the list to be used as default ringtone.
3) When an incoming call is detected the selected photo is displayed and the music played.
- Do you think such an application is feasible in J2ME/MIDP 2.0 ?
- How do you propuse to disable the default phone ring and use the application instead ?
- What music formats can be used and how to deal with possible diferences between mobile devices ?
Waiting for your bids...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Any J2ME MIDP 2.0 compatible Mobile Phone.