The only part that is not accessible by us is the admin part on how the owner of the website controls the website, others than that please explore the sites carefully into each details and post message me with the following:
1. Your Resume/Past work which is similar to this site in terms of the duration, complexity, language and so on.
2. Estimation on the time frame, how long to build such sites, including the debug period, the testing period, the prototype period and everything else realistically.
3. For the admin part, we can discuss it later
4. Estimate cost of the projects, and the cost for specific parts.
5. How many people in the team for such project, 1 ? , 2 ? , 3 ?, 4 ? ... ?
6. In the level of 1 to 10. Rate your confidence level on the your ability to complete the project 100% successfully.
7. The phase, how would you divide this projects into phases, and what are the phases ? For example, phase 1: building database structure phase2: so on...
8. Payment Rules, please state how you are willing to work on this project. Escrow 100% ?, 20 % advanced ?. and so on ?
Please post message me with answers from 1 2, 4, 5,6 ,7 8, . I am waiting. Thank you
42 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We can easily develope [login to view URL] type of website. We are into web based development since 2001 and We have been developing websites like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], 99 Lisää
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, We would like to be considered for this [login to view URL] check our PM to check our past [login to view URL],A1dezine Team,Hamilton, New Zealand.
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun