We have a number of sub-components to undertake to complete out website which can be seen under the url funfantasydates.com. These include:
1) Capacity to capture data from a 3rd party swipe card company that captures transaction data at vendors when members of FFD swipe their cards at selected participating vendors. or example, suppose we have an agreement with a business that gives us 15% commission on any purchase by any member and in exchange the member receives reward credits for each dollar spent. The number of reward credits they receive is determined by the type of membership they have.
Membership Type Cost/Year Automatic Reward Credits/ Month Expenditure Reward Credits/$1 Spent
Free $0 1 1
Silver $35 10 1.5
Gold $50 20 2
2) Membership Issues - Automatic upgrades of memberships to free Gold memberships for anyone uploading a video to the website. For example, if I had a free membership and uploaded a video to the site I would receive a free Gold membership. If I held a paid Silver, or Gold Membership and uploaded a video to the site, the ‘uploaders’ do not get a rebate, but their membership would automatically convert to a Gold membership valid from the date that their video was approved. For example, suppose I had a Silver membership and decided after 6 months to upload a video. My membership would be automatically upgraded to Gold and would be valid for 12 months from the date of video approval by administration.
On the other hand if I upload a video to the website and receive a free gold, we need to be able to monitor and catch any individual that subsequently removes their video for whatever reason- if they remove their video they revert back to a free membership, and the constraints imposed by that membership. However, if they previously held a silver or gold they had purchased, they revert back to the silver or gold they previously held with the expiry clock ticking.
3) We need to eliminate the requirement for the video length restrictions currently imposed on silver memberships and just set a video length that applies to all membership types of 45-120 seconds.
4) Capability to add 15 second pre-rolls or post-rolls to videos in which participating vendors would be profiled. We would have a database of vendors ads that would be randomly selected and attached to the video each time a site user selects a video to view.
5) Redesign of the site to allow for the incorporation of vendor business banners throughout the site, which we can control from admin panel.
6) Inclusion of business menu bar under main menu bar.
7) Updating of the mobile site to the new website features.
8) Inclusion of a charity/cause feature in which members of FFD can identify a cause to which 20% of all revenues derived from commissions from businesses would be donated annually. This also is an automatic function that must be achieved through the database. We should have a ticker on the website which shows the size of the file and inclusion of a menu item which reference a page for people to tell us what causes they would like to see the money donated to. At the end of the year the top 3 causes will receive the donations prorated to the members recommendations.
9) Online video capture with webcam to make instant video to upload to server
We require an experienced php programmer/developer to oversee the preparation of the sub-project descriptions to ensure that the RFP's reflect a co-ordinated approach to the preparation of code from other developers that will have minimal impact on site functionality, and it review the coding from the sub-component developers to ensure it is in line with standard coding practices and the efficient use of computer resources to execute. We are hoping to complet the website in approxuimately two weeks.
The successful company will have demonstrated skills in all areas of web development and be prepared to work to the completion of the sub-components in two weeks. As such we must include strong wording respecting completion dates for each sub-component.
The successful bidder will prepare an estimate of weekly cost based on estimated input times of 5-10 hours/week for two weeks.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1210 $ tähän työhön
hello, I have large amount of expirience in Java,J2EE,Web Services,.NET,C++,Spring,Hibernate and i am full qualified professional with certified knowlage and 6 years of experience
Team of highly skilled, certified and experienced developer who had been doing similar type of task in past can complete this task with utmost satisfaction level within time and cost specified.