Note: Bids from previous experienced persons only accepted. You need to provide technical architecture and a document of understanding along with the bid.
We have a skadate dating site with IM (instant messaging) for users. We want to build a Chat Panel for Agents who will be chatting on behalf of some fake profiles.
1. Fake profile creation from backend in Skadate
2. A Chat Panel for Operator(Agents) who will be chatting on behalf of these fake profiles.
Fake profile creation and online/offline machanism:
1. From backend assigned administrators/moderators can create fake profiles, where all fake profiles created from backend should have a flag like 'F' which will be hidden identification in database to treat as fake profile.
2. There should a machanism to control online/offline of fake user profiles like following logic:
a. Timeframe 08:00 and 24:00 -> between 45% and 50% (configurable from Chat Panel) profiles should be switched online every 30 minutes (configurable from the Chat Panel).
b. Timeframe 24:00 and 08:00 -> between 25% and 30% (configurable from Chat Panel) profiles should be switched online every 30 minutes (configurable from the Chat Panel).
c. Besides this mechanism a profile should be switched online when an operator(Agent) sends a message/teaser on behalf of this profile to a real user.
This profile stays online as long as one of the operators is online. When all operators are offline then this profile is also switched off.
3. If a real user sends an IM(instant message) to another user, there should be a mechanism to check if the other user's profile is marked as 'F' in the database. If its a 'F' profile then the IM message goes to the Chat Panel otherwise if the other user is a real user (profile not 'F' in the database) then IM message goes to the real user and not to the Chat panel.
Chat Panel for Operator(Agents):
1. Agent logs into the Chat Panel at the backend. After login agent can see all the messages corresponding to messages sent to fake profiles. Agent can pick up a session impersonating the fake profile.
2. Agent can conduct multiple chat sessions simultaneously by impersonating multiple fake profiles.
3. Following is the list of features that should be available to the on the agent chat panel –
a. Profile of the real user
b. Profile of the Fake users
c. Can save and view notes about the real users
d. Can use predefined messages and smiles
e. A common pool where agent can see all the teasers sent to fake users for un-initiated messages. Agent can pick that session by impersonating the profile to which the teaser has been sent.
f. The complete chat transcript of agents to be captured and stored.
More information will be provided upon bid finalization process.