Please only apply if you are a Google Analytics expert and have experience installing GA on ecommerce sites that use 3rd party payment processors.
I want to use GA to track ecommerce transactions for our ecommerce store. We use two 3rd party payment processes (Paypal & Direct One), who do not auto-direct back to our “thank you” page.
This means that you can’t simply paste the GA tracking code on the “thank you” page. It’s also not an option to paste this code on the last page before being redirected to the payment processors as we get quite a lot of abandoned shopping carts.
Our server does receive a detailed response from both payment gateways indicating if the payment has been approved or declined. This response is recorded against the order.
GA must do the following:
- track referring URL against conversions/sales amounts
- track adwords PPC conversions/sales amounts for each Keyword + ROI
- track sale amounts against countries/locations
- track organic traffic conversions/sale amounts + keyword sales conversions
- setup site search tracking keywords/conversions/sales amounts
Payment will be escrow.
Please give me a brief overview on how you plan to solve the GA issues we have.
Timeframe: I need this finished in 2 weeks - this includes testing.