I'm putting a quote together for a loan application website and need the following.
With regards to the tech requirements,
I will need your requirements for what would be needed to acheieve all of the below. Very flexible with regards to platform for which it needs to run.
This project will be implemented into a website and therefore documentation will be needed. As will a non disclosure agreement.
1- Loan Calculator – customer needs to be able to visualise payment amount, term of loan and cost of credit. APR needs to calculate from the borrowing amount and term. Term can be manually entered or calculated using the customers entered pay date.
2 - Customer details need to be validated as entered:
- Address details to be looked up using PAF (Postcode Validation)
- Telephone number check to be validated using: (1) Basic postcode / STD code look up, location comparison to post town & length of number; (2) BT Osis. Results of BT Osis check not to be returned to the customer but stored as a pass / fail in the account database
- Employer Name & Address – checked using yellow pages. Results not to be returned to the customer but stored as a pass / fail in the account database
- Bank Details & Credit Card Number: Validated using MOD 10 check and validating BIN range
Surname and first digit of christen name to be the same as the customers registered details, name on bank account and credit card
- Each customer is given a unique reference number e.g. 1234 1234.
Each account is linked to the unique reference number (e.g. account # 1234 1234, Agreement number 1234) making up a 16 digit string
- E-mail activation of account details
3 Credit bureau (Equifax) check to be made using XML link, once customer account provisionally approved & activated. XML data to be stored in the database and key information extracted to determine decision:
- Customer score (Risk Navigator)
- Number and value of all CCJ’s, write offs or defaults that have not been settled
- Worse current status
- Y/N flag : (1) currently on electoral role; (2) active credit accounts present; (3) credit card
- If credit card present at bureau - calculation of credit limit v balance on credit cards
4 Digital acceptance of T&C's etc
5 Decision module – it must be possible to apply basic rules logic against each core data variable returned. These must be date, value and number ranged. The results of each cumulated to arrive at a decision – accept, refer, decline. The worst status of each variable to be taken as the final decision. The parameters must be easily accessible using an on-line admin area.
6 Admin area for maintenance of customer accounts and decision module
Ability to link directly to a credit / debit card payment suite – for payments by a customer (and in the future payments made to customers).
7 E-mail to be sent to admin account once credit agreement is accepted by the customer, detailing account number and payment amount.
8 Monthly bureau report – data file produced monthly showing status of individual records, produced from the database. This could be set up as a report query using an on-line view of the database
Back up of database to local drive – every hour using FTP
IF you require any futher information please email
53 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2795 $ tähän työhön
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hello Sir, Experts are here. I have gone through all requirement. Will be done as per requirement. Please review our profile for our expertise and commitment towards work. Thanks
Hi, I have gone through the GAF Specifications as also the well conceived [url removed, login to view] and hence confirm my bid. Please check PM for details, regards...Frank
We look forward to work we are looking for a long term relationship with you. Please establish a private message board for detailed discussions and work samples. Thanks