Its not as it sounds, considering the P2P file sharing programs, but this is more to sharing documents between our offices in a secure way, but may them easily accessible, easy to browse and read and the ability to mail certain predetermined documents via U and temp P links to any email addresses a user inserts.
Heres a breakdown of what is desired. This is a stepping stone to our goal of automation to our multi-office company.
1. We must have multiple levels of security access. It appears to be the levels of master, HQ admin, office admin, office manager/owner, agent and prospect.
- Prospect will only be able to view the files in which all above users give permission to
- Agent will be able to view all files and send files to prospects. Also view a list of which
business files were sent to which prospects
- Office Manager/Owner will have the same rights as an agent, but will also be able to view a list of which business files were sent to which prospects. But only for agents assigned to their office. They will also be able to upload new documents to separate section of this program
- Office Admin will be able to upload new documents to a separate section of this program, as well as view the list of documents
- HQ Admin will be able to add/edit/remove business files from the main section as well as add/edit/remove documents from the second section
- Master of course will have full permissions, including add/remove/edit new users, determining their permission level and which associates will be under which managers
2. Searchable database. There will be a section where we can enter information regarding a business and run searches to match the criteria.
3. When users email documents to prospects, we would require the following
- Agent must check a box confirming that agent has receive all proper NDAs from prospect
- Agent will select certain documents to send to a prospect (sort of a shopping cart I guess) When is ready to send business files to prospect, a U and P will be automatically generated for prospect and will expire after a 7 – 14 day period, whichever we decide during the development period. Then an email with the U and P will be sent to the prospect, when they click on the access link and enter their U and P, only the files the agent allow the prospect to view will be on the screen.
4. 95% of docs are in PDF, the remaining are a select few XLS, DOC and PUB. Currently, there are about 5,000 documents with daily additions and removals.
5. If possible, drag and drop during the upload/download stages would be preferable, again, if this is even possible.
If you have any questions, please let us know. This is stage one of a very large plan we have in place but we need to know if this is the route we want to go, vs a VPN. Right now we do FTP and since IE7 came out, and especially Vista, this has become a very outdated, unattractive pain in the butt way of file accessibility. Plus right now we email the business files as attachments which I am wanting to get our agents away from. This needs to be an online solution, compatible with all computers and accessible from anywhere via U and P. While cost is a concern in todays economy, we also highly desire quality work.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 771 $ tähän työhön
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of each project. Regards, Tarun
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.
we are interested in you project and we can assure you the quality work , please check our portfolios at our web site http://www.cybersolutionindia.com/portfolio.php
Hi, Greetings from QBit Systems!! We, Qbit Systems, an ISO 9001:2008 and Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, have studied the initial requirements carefully that you need. see PMB. Kind Regards, Aasharam
I have extensive experience in programming on php, java, C/C++. Very interested in your job.I will be happy to work in your team. With best regards, Valeriy.