**Can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help me with my coursework :-(** A note-taking application with speech recognition has been designed in Java and XML, Sphinx has been used as the speech engine. Further enhancements are required.
The note taking program is split into three columns; keywords, notes, and misc.
The user writes keywords in the keyword column, and elaborates on them in the note-taking area. E.g. Keyword "Food", elaboration in the note-taking area is "Food can be split up into courses, startes, main course and dessert". This is then saved as an xml file which the user can open again later.
The misc column at the moment holds relationships between keywords and notes. This column needs modifying.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
* Remove the misc (relationship) column along with the concept of relationships from the application
* Replace misc column with 'graph paper layout'. Where the user can draw graphs just as he would using a pencil and ruler and graph paper. So the tools needed would be, a ruler of a sort for straight lines, and a pencil for free form drawing, as well as a limited colour selecter. E.g. Drawing a bar chart or line graph, pencil used to plot the points, ruler used to join points, colour selection to show difference between the lines.
* Also an embedded sound recorder is required in the toolbar area of the application. (Just like windows sound recorder) This will be used to record free audio to be stored separately from the notes. E.g. if i'm using the note-taking application on my laptop in lecture, i can attach a microphone and record my lecture in audio format.
It works on all operating systems but i've been using Windows XP.