We are looking to create a web based dashboard to serve as a front end data parsing tool for automating a multi-touch system (Email / Print / Phone ) to be used in conjunction with the SaaS email client Benchmark Email API.
The code must be written in PHP5 / MySQL
API Description: [url removed, login to view]
The goal is to have a web interface that allows for an administrator to upload and manage data for multiple clients. The middleware will recognize what type of customer each record is based on a PATH field in the database.
Each client can have different options for what values PATH can be. Example:
• Client A = PROSPECT/UPGRADE/STUDENT/NEWSLETTER
• Client B = STEP_1/STEP_2/STEP_3
For email touch execution this field will then feed that record into a pre-determined data list in Benchmark Email using the API which will determine the course of marketing emails that they recipient will receive. No experience / set up with Benchmark Email is required. Execution will be handled by the system.
For manual touch execution (such as print / phone ) the middleware will need to keep track of the number of days the record has been in the system, and on predefined scheduled days trigger a notice to an account manager indicating that a set of data for a customer/client needs to be sent a postcard or needs to be called.
• Login Authentication – only authenticated users may log into the system.
• Client / Customer selection – all data in the system must be set up to allow for Multiple Clients which in turn can have multiple customers (which have multiple records)
• Reporting – the following analytics must be tracked from the system:
o Number of records in the system (By Customer / By Client)
o Activity by Date / Client / Customer – how many new records were added to the system for accounting
• Touch Automation: Allow for definition of what the type of touch is (Phone / Print / Email ) and when it is supposed to happen ( number of days from when the record was placed in the system).
Data Upload Process Flow:
• Data gets uploaded by client/per customer based on selected drop downs from Dashboard
• On upload the data gets parsed in the following steps:
o If the NAME/ EMAIL / PATH are found in the internal database, ignore the record (DUPLICATE)
o If the NAME/EMAIL are found but the path is different, remove the user from the PATH list in Benchmark, and add the record to the new PATH list on Benchmark and update the internal database
o If the NAME/EMAIL are not found insert the record newly for that Client/Customer and add the record to the PATH list on Benchmark
• When a new Data Record is added or modified, the start date is marked as the date of upload
I need your Suggestions/comments/changes this may need?
Will ignore bids without it!!!!