I would like to clone this [url removed, login to view]
They use ImageMagick, so you MUST be familiar with how to use it
This example doesnt support animated GIFs, but I need to support it on my website.
This will be a web application that allows users to dynamically add text to an animated GIF image.
1) User selects an existing animated GIF image from my website
2) User enters desired text into text field and clicks "add text"
3) Text appears in the animated GIF
4) User can resize/move and change font
5) User then clicks on "save image" and it is saved to their computer