Goods and services auctioneering E-Commerce website with the following features;
NOTE: *** This is a complex job - PHP / SQL / JAVA / ECommerce skills must be VERY GOOD.
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE LOW BIDS OR UNREALISTIC TURNAROUND TIMES IN ORDER TO MAKE THE WINNING BID.
1. Three primary databases (with interaction)
2. Multiple database categories with subcategories (collapsible directory structure, editable by us)
3. Multiple level memberships (3)
4. Integrated & multiple-account Escrow/Paypal payment system with full administration accounting through separate login.
5. Internal member forum
6. Bidding system
7. Member Ratings system (with multi-tiered feedback) like ebay
8. Member profiles with options for graphics ( with mouse over zoom with watermark) / multimedia links. Also with Online/Offline/Busy indicator
9. Member private messaging system and live chat window for current projects with ability for project creator to add remove people from the live chat
10. Extensive site search facilities
11. Additional option of Tournament-style bidding,
12. Multi-level administration privileges
13. Featured members and jobs
After this job is completed on time and fully functional with all outlined features there may be opportunity for ongoing work updating and adding additional features to the site.
Full specification will be provided through PM after selection of best bids - You will be required to digitally sign and agree to a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement.
We are looking for:
* someone who we can contact at any time during this site's development (within reason, but responses to emails MUST be received within 12 hours)
* constant VISUAL progress (not just uploading the entire site an hour before the deadline)
* daily progress reports - failure to report will result in termination of the project (as will failure to respond to communications as above). This is NOT NEGOTIABLE.
* someone who is reliable, can stick to an *agreed* schedule and knows how to project manage this job properly
15% up front in Escrow to be released only after front page layout is agreed to.
35% Into Escrow once Beta site is setup and testing commences and will only be released after first round of bugs are resolved.
Once job is finalised - the remainder will go into escrow until full transfer is complete.
Final Bid Price is the Final payment price - please do not insult us by asking for more money because you did not understand the scale of the job.
To confirm you have read this entirely - please make sure your bid contains the word Aardvark or your bid will be ignored. We will also ignore 0 day bids.
I have had 28 bids - and only 9 bidders have read the job description.
Please DO NOT BID unless you have READ the description - There is a simple instruction in the job description if you can not follow this instruction then it is a simple indicator that you cannot follow instruction - or that you do not understand what is written.
To those who have correctly bid - I thank you - we are in the process of reviewing your bids and your portfolios.
60 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello...We are interested in this project...Please see my PMB message that will guide you further...I would appreciate any questions or issues that need to be discussed further...Regards...Sam...evsoftpk
Ready to do please"Aardvark " check reference work .. i have expertise in joomla , Smarty and Code Igniter so i can do it easily with your expectation .
"Aardvark" Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this. Lisää
Hi, My team will do this project easily so i would like to assign my guys, please check pmb for previous experience and quality of work in large scale projects. Regards, Tarun