If you are familiar with competitive gaming at all, the information will be easy to understand. If not, please ask me any questions and I will answer them!
I am looking to have a script coded in which:
1. User A registers and creates Team X (or joins a pre-existing team).
2. Invites other teammates by entering their emails (when they register, they automatically join Team X).
3. After this, any of them can post on a live news ticker type for scrims***
4. User B will see this scrim post by User A and hit accept.
5. User A receives notification of User B wanting to play (has the option to see his profile, team, and other members). If User A accepts, User B is given an IP address to the server to play the scrim.****
Keep in mind that the posting must be live.
Also if possible, we would like some additional features:
***1. In order to post a scrim, each team members must enter a SteamID userid at registration and be "online" on Steam. Look here if you do not know what steam is: www.steampowered.com. We would like then the script to fetch the UserID on steam's site to see if the person is online(for example: [url removed, login to view]) and if they are on, to let them post for scrims. If the entire team is not on (5 people minimum), decine them access to post.
****2. I would like the IP Address to be a field that each team leader can set in the team settings.
Again this is a very simple idea but needs some good coding behind it!!