I need a new website developed using existing data from my current site. The new site (to be developed by the winning bidder) must have an extremely user-friendly backend for data editing and upload, including images, text, video, etc.
Ideally, I would like the editing features of the new site to be identical to those found here: [url removed, login to view]
The current website is www.emersonpt.com. On the left-side nav bar of the current site, clicking on a trainer bio simply takes you that section of the existing page. I would like each individual to have their own sub-page on the site with individual editing/uploading features. For example, if that individual wanted to upload their own video(s), articles, etc., they would have that option in a very user-friendly manner. Each sub-page should have the same look/design/colors/layout/brand. Only the individual information on each page will be editible.
Other features the site must have:
- Direct mailto links for each individual (info to be provided later)
- Easy embed feature for video & images
- Simple but sophisticated, flash-based landing page with top and left-side navigation tabs
- Home page should have simple transitional image feature in the banner
- Easily editible tabs on each page (add/subtract/rename/etc.) Again, please refer to [url removed, login to view] for an example of the editing features I'm looking for
- User friendly group forum with login requirement
- Simple shopping cart feature
- Master Control admin account for creation/deletion/editing of individual pages and sub-pages
Bidders, please include URL example of previous work
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 630 $ tähän työhön
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.