Project Schedule: Max 2months
Application Deadline: 27th March 2009
Location: Home working (project monitoring via remote server)
Company: Little Pleasures
Salary: £2000 for finished WP. Payment milestones to be agreed with applicant
Target Student Discipline: Computer Science students
This is an exciting time to perform a contract opportunity for a start up company with a brilliant idea to target both the mothers and children with a thought of giving both of them something to look forward to. The requirement is to develop a viral networking website which integrates with the Facebook Application Platform.
It is anticipated that the successful applicant will be a self-starter (either a final year or a postgraduate student) who can successfully combine this work as part of their studies. Ability to manage their own work load is a must as is the ability to report progress issues as well as to lead the technical development.
• Site Design (2x Design Templates)
• Software Development and Unit Testing
• Developing CMS
• Integration of 3rd Part Software
• User Acceptance Testing
• Progress Reporting
• Project Initiation Document
• Software Design Document (including ALL produced xHTML scripts)
• Weekly Status Reports
A Facebook Platform comprises a number of core components, including:
1) The API, which consists of a number of methods that let you add social context to your applications.
2) FBML, Facebook Markup Language, which allows you to integrate your application into Facebook.
3) XFBML, an extension to FBML, which lets you incorporate FBML into Facebook Connect sites and iframe applications.
4) FQL, Facebook's Query Language, which lets you quickly and easily query for Facebook user data without using the API.
It is therefore anticipated that the successful candidate would have experience in the following as a minimum:
• Apache Software
• PHP and/or ASP.Net (VB / C#)
• MySQL and/or SQL Server 2008
Method of Application:
All interested applicants should email cv and covering letter to Sachin Melwani
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.