The project should be as follows:
1) Windows XP/2000/ME/98 (ME/98 is not 100% necisary, please give quote with or without)
2) Run on Macintosh OS X/9
You should be able to drag/drop a file/folder onto a shortcut to the project and the program should open, asking you to enter information about the files (each file seperately) and then upload the files to an ftp server along with a text file with the information about each added file.
3) The program has to run on MAC, Windows only offers will not be answered. I think JAVA would be the ideal language for this kind of project.
4) The information added to the image must be formatted according to some text document that comes with the program (.ini/xml file) where I would write up the kind of information I want.
The ini file would contain for example:
Keyword 1..n: string (many keywords/array)
Model release: bool
Type: (Royalte free/Licence/Offer) (radiobuttons)
Then the program would display a user friendly input box, also displaying the image:
Filename: [url removed, login to view]
_____________ (allowing user to add more lines)
Model Release: [x] (checkbox)
(*) Royaltee free
( ) Licence
( ) Offer
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Mac OS X
Mac OS 9