Looking to buy ready web-application or modification. Please make offer only if you have finished project with the following description and you can sell us program code and make modifications if necessary. We are looking for 2 web applications:
1. Business directory for local companies and private contractors
- multi-user, merchants add data to site from their accounts
- profile of merchants with business description
- merchants add products and services
- directories of merchants/products and good search engine
- rating and review of merchants by users
- free and paid options
- possible features: jobs/vacancies, tenders/buying requests, special offers, affiliate program
2. Wholesale marketplace (B2B)
- suppliers can add products and selling offers.
- buyers can add requests.
- directories of products/offers/requests and good search engine.
- message exchange between users (requests and answers to it).
- free and paid options.
- affiliate program.
!!!Link to ready website required!!!
up to 3000$ for each. Will examine your products and decide if you have something close to our requirements.
Will pay higher price for a high-end web-application.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2436 $ tähän työhön
We have created similar functionality site before hence got the perfect understanding of your requirements. Please see PM for our sample reference sites. Thanks.
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of each project. Regards, Tarun
We look forward to work we are looking for a long term relationship with you. Please establish a private message board for detailed discussions and work samples. Thanks
we have a team of talented professionals in Server Administration, DB Experts, PHP, Joomla, Linux, ASP, Windows, mysql, web security and optimization... We would be more than glad to assist you on this..
Hi I will complete this project with a month, but please I wanted 30% of the project cost to carry out this project for better infrastructure. Regards Senthil