The required photo editing script is exactly like the Myphotobooks editor of the website : [url removed, login to view], but must be the browser base. The description of the features are as follow:
1. An option for the user to select an image (either the page background, uploaded image or clipart)
2. After an image has been selected, he will be presented with the image alteration functions namely:
i - Add caption ( with font type, colour, italic, bold, align center, left & right and size
ii- Sepia filter, B&W filter and remove filter
iii- Opacity adjuster
iv- Remove red eye
v- Crop the photo
vi- Rotate the photo and caption
3. After having adjusted these controls, the user can preview the image before saving it.
Refer to this website as well : http://www.e-goldlink.com. You may able to use the script from the [url removed, login to view] (as this website is belonging to me ) to cut short the programming time and amend it to exactly same like Myphotobooks editor from the website: photobook.com.my. Appreciate to receive your best quotation and noted with the time frame required to complete the project.
Further explanation on the requirements:
1. The admin able to fix a set of dimension of the artwork from the admin control panel which might appear at the front end in the scroll bar for the users to choose. Users can select the measurement unit either in inches or centimeters for the width and height of the dimension of artwork from the scroll bar. However, users can select on the “Other Measurement” button, and type their required width and height if they prefer other dimension of the artwork. The admin has option to either make the “Other Measurement” button available or unavailable to the user from the admin panel.
2. Users should have options to choose the dimension of the artwork either for the individual page layout or as the photo book layouts. If is for the photo book layouts then users can choose their required number of pages to begin.
3. The photo editing script must support all type of photos in JPG (JPEG Format), GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), BMP (Window Bitmap Format), PNG (Portable Network Graphics), PICT/PCT (Macintosh PICT), TIFF (Tagged Image File Format), PSD (Photoshop PSD Format) and etc.
4. The photo editor user interface consist of :
a) Main tool bar
b) Pages browser
c) Book monitor
e) Picture toolbar
f) Book pictures
g) Page layouts
h) Page background
i) Picture borders
j) Book templates
The above functioning features ( a ~ j ) must be same as stated in the Myphotobooks editor user guide of the website : photobookworldwide.com. The picture toolbar consist of: rotate, zoom in, zoom out, fit frame to image, B&W filter, Sepia filter, opacity, changing order of objects, crop, hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, undo/redo, eraser, remove red eye, copy and paste.
5. The admin can add as many categories of page background from the control panel, i.e. flower background, water art background and etc. for users to choose from the front end.
6. Editing caption and text include: add text, edit text, change font type, size, style (bold, italic or underline) or paragraph of the text box, select text outline, shadow, opacity and font colour. A total of 10 creative font types for user to choose. The combination of image tool and text tool from both website : yearbookandpassportphoto.com and photobookworldwide.com are required to achieve the required total features.
7. The creating photo book section should same with photobookworldwide.com which include:
a) Working with objects and layout
b) Working with pages
c) Additional functions
d) Easy book wizard
8. The additional functions include: distribute picture, change book size, preflight, nudge.
9. The service provider need to provide in written for the photo editor user guide in the easy to understand manner.
10. The service providers are welcome to change the icons design and creative functioning methods and procedures, but all the functions and features available in the photo editor interface of photobookworldwide.com must be made available in the user friendly manner.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
Hello, 10+ years exp programmer/web designer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please check PM too and contact me for any questions, Thanks.
hi,i can do this project, i have done several image modification script with different [url removed, login to view] as you already have a script from [url removed, login to view] so it will be a great help, lets start thanks