I currently have an optin page where a user enters their contact information.
i want to add the following:
1) A simple survey form in a DIV above the contact info form
2) The survey lets the user answer a set of questions and takes their zip code
3) The survey has a simple DB of zip codes associated with it
4) When the user answers the questions and enters their zip code the following happens:
A. A call is made to the database to see how many people have entered that zip code on the current day
B. IF: nubmer_entered > 7 THEN: User is rejected given an error "Out of Stock" MSG
C. ELSEIF: number_entered < 7 THEN: number_entered +1
D. Then the User is shown the contact info form which is currently on the site by hiding the survey DIV
E. There should be a short loading animation between when the user enters their survey answers and when the contact info form is revealed
5) Once the contact info form is revealed a small embeded google map of their zip code (with no interactivity) is shown as well
6) you will need to write it so the DB only checks against people who have entered their zip code that day.
These additions need to be made with no impact to the current functionality of the site.
THe code should also be easily transportable to different sites.
Please bid accordingly and include a link to some AJAX work you have done in the past.
Note a quality supplier at a good price will get ongoing work!
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 109 $ tähän työhön
Hi. I have experience in Google map API. I completed 3 project like your project on GAF (you can check my profile). Please reply me if you need to view some my demos. Thank you