We are looking to have the client and server created for a massively multiplayer game for iPhone. The game will be very similar in mechanics to games of Storm8, SGN, and Playmesh.
Application should be a clone in functionality to the Storm8 games, with the following exceptions:
- Users would have an invite button included next to other players - no need to type in codes
- When levels are completed, users would receive virtual prizes (to be discussed with winning bidder)
- Users could opt to have emails sent when they receive comments from other users
- Ability to place banner advertisements into application
From an administrative standpoint, application should provide Web interface to manage all aspects of application, including:
- Manage users
- Prizes available to users
- Land, Weapons, Defense, Spells, etc. available to users and costs of items
- Virtual currency
- Advertisements and offers
- Text on Pages within games, including responses to actions, etc.
We will have unique graphics for game and will need to be able to replicate the offering to create new games
For examples of these games, see the following in iTunes (for iPod Touch/iPhone): iMobster, Mafia Wars, Kingdoms Live, Vampires Live
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3099 $ tähän työhön
Hello,Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project.We have gone through your description.We are very much interested to do this job.Please see your PMB for more details.