We are currently seeking an SEO expert to deliver our company with an increase the Page Rank on all the major search engines. All SEO techniques employed must meet search engine standards and NOT use techniques forbidden by search engines.
This project also requires re-designing the layout of our website and re-developing for usability.
The information on the site is somewhat outdated and new information needs to be added, as well. The basic structure of website is already built, but needs to be evaluated, expanded, and optimized for usability and keywords, and to incorporate new trading products. The existing site’s URL will be provided via PMB.
The successful bidder will be required to provide ongoing advice and suggestions to make the site better, and improve user-experience. Price estimate must include a detailed plan of action for providing the required work. Samples of previous verifiable work must be submitted. We must have references from previous clients before accepting your bid.
1. We DO NOT want pay-per-click.
2. Bid should be for entire project, including guaranteed results delivered by November, 2004.
3. We require a detailed proposal and references from bidders.
4. This project will start quickly when a bidder has been found. You must have previous experience with EXCELLENT feedback.
5. Payment will need to be staggered as results are realized, and bidder must propose an appropriate compensation schedule.
6. Comprehensive research to design the best Search Engine Optimization approach for our website
7. Optimization must includes keyword/META tag Optimization, ALT tag Optimization, Content Optimization, Design Optimization etc to make the website search-engine-algorithm compatible.
8. Bid must include manual submission to all top sites/major Search Engines and also include other Search Engines and directories.
9. Must provide weekly reporting on the results of the SEO/SER, (including previous/current rankings and % change) so that we are fully updated on what is being done and what results are being delivered.
10. Site is currently being re-designed as a template for a *Nukes CMS and Vendor will need to provide guidelines to our designer regarding re-designing the site’s design in order to derive maximum benefits.
11. Vendor will be required to provide details on creating additional pages so that copywriters can be obtained to provide this work. Vendor will then need to work closely with the copywriters to ensure that keywords have been properly incorporated and the copy meets optimization requirements.
12. The successful vendor will serve as webmaster to handle site modifications, uploads, design, copy etc. on an ongoing basis, so further monthly “maintenance?? fee is required in addition to project amount.
Web browser, *Nuke CMS