We are looking for a highly experienced coder or team of coders to design the premier website for IQ tests neuropsychological (memory, attention, others) tests, and personality tests. Front end design should be relatively simple with back-end specifications highly technical; prior knowledge of and coding for online testing is, of course, preferable but not required. Examples of these tests are found at <[url removed, login to view]> and the website may closely resemble [[url removed, login to view]].
Because A) Some of our tests have never been successfully implemented online and B) We have not endeavored to complete an online project such as this, you should be able to convert abstract, written concepts and create tangible testing items. You/your team should be able to conceptualize and creatively develop online testing according to high standards of practice. In addition, you/your team of coders should be consumer-focused with details that provide an enjoyable experience (e.g., an automatic email sent to a user immediately following credit card payment) without much guidance from us.
At the end of the project we expect to have the following minimum requirements fulfilled:
1. Several original tests that exceed tests at the above links in quality and design;
2. High ranking on Google and Yahoo! for the term “IQ test?? and related search terms;
3. A sophisticated online interactive forum with chat room;
4. A highly secure method of accepting credit card payments;
5. Original logo design;
6. An intuitive control panel for computer “dummies?? to use with ease;
7. A password-protected area for users to retake tests. This area will show graphs with prior test scores; and,
8. A complete website marketable around the world as the top destination for all assessments.
We expect to receive funding for this project in about one month with the possibility of a longer wait due to monetary restrictions. Our general estimate for a project this size is to provide compensation at a rate of $1,000 a month; feel free to bid higher or lower, or ask for more detailed requirements prior to bid submission.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of IE, Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape, and Opera.