_**You are bidding on a project that will be an application that will generate a HTML front end from a PHP/MySQL admin back end.
_**- Application must be able to use a simple protocol for generating different front ends from into a defined template.
- Generated catalog will require categories and sub-pages to have specific filenames and extensions.
- Must be able to enter all details for each page generated like <Title>, <Meta> tags along with body of each page.
- Must be able to configure a footer, header file.
- Require a web traffic program to work along with the generated front end to monitor site traffic with analysis of where traffic is coming from. Compatible installation of a 3rd party software is acceptable.
- Require a statistics program to track clicks, impressions for text links, banner advertisements displayed on the site prior to jumping to the destination url of the advertisement. Compatible installation of a 3rd party software is acceptable.
We are open to taking bids on this project, do not be shy and contact us. This is not a extremely rush project, but something we would like to get started on as soon a suitable coder is found.
We will negotiate a price on this job as we go ahead and coder fully understands what is involved in this.
There will be on going add-ons and updates in the future so it will be somewhat of a recurring job.
_**We would require someone with PHP, MySQL experience and preferably if they have some SEO (search engine optimization) experience would be greatfull as this is for portal sites.
If the coder has web design experience in creating site templates we would definatly be interested in these services as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, Apache Web Server, PHP, MySql