I am posting this project for some Joomla related 'project'. It isn't exactly a project as I just have a few tasks that I can't complete on my own, as I am an inexperienced Joomla user.
The tasks are the following :
1. I have an SSL certificate connected to my website, but when the user types the name of the website (without www or https etc) they can't see the certificate. For this reason I want them to be directed automatically to the https:// page (no redirection if possible).
2. On Google my pages appear as 'title of the page' – 'Starting page'. So I want every single one of my links, to have just their title + the name of my page instead of the 'starting page'. I want these settings to be global so that next time I add articles, menus etc that I don't have to bother with it.
3. I am using Ozio Gallery and I have some trouble with it. First of all in the past while I was messing with the code I managed to remove the bottom line without actually having to pay for it. It was pretty easy, but I can't remember how I did this after I re-installed Joomla.
Then when I add Ozio Gallery in my articles (after creating it as a menu link), because I want to have some text above it, it gets really messy and it doesn't look nice at all, despite the fact that the rest of my menu links that are not in articles are perfectly fine.
(Ozio gallery is a plugin with which gets albums from Google+ and adds them in menus, in a quite nice way and very easily)
4. Also I would like my links not to have any numbers in them or the [url removed, login to view] etc (I don't mind html but if it could be removed I would be really happy). For example instead of https:// [url removed, login to view] to have https:// [url removed, login to view] .
5. Finally I use Rapid Contact for my contact form, which I want to have certain width and height which it doesn't have at the moment (I want it a bit larger that it is).
The amount of money I can give at the moment is about 25-40GBP, which sounds quite fair to me as the biggest trouble out of all of them is to fix the ozio gallery second problem.
Make a reasonable bid so that I can get back to you with more details after I choose you I will send you my links/passwords etc so that you can start. If there is any of these that you think you won't be able to accomplish then please don't bid.
People who ask for clarification after they bid in a message are more likely to be accepted as I will know that they read my post properly and they will know even better what I am asking for.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are 15+ people in team having more than 7 years experiences with web development .we are running our small company . just give us chance you will be happy with our services .