I have a site in portuguese. I post tutorials in that site and people can find good tutorials about IT. This site have 6 years and I earn a good money with that site in Brazil.
But now I need to change the 'engine' and the layout of that site.
The url of that site is [url removed, login to view] and I've a english version of the same but I don't care too much because I don't earn money and I've no time to keep.
The url of the english version is [url removed, login to view], with that site you can undestand my site.
The site is only 2 mysql tables with that structure:
`code` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, // table code
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', // title of the tutorial
`description` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', // little description of the tutorial
`url` text NOT NULL, // tutorial url
`tags` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', // tags
`urltitle` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', // urltitle is the name of the url like '[url removed, login to view]' the value of the urltitle is 'validar-windows-xp-pirata'
`date` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '', // unixtime date when the tutorial was post in the site
`dataalteracao` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '', // when the description or title of the tutorial was changed
`downloads` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', // how much hits the tutorial was received
doens't matters you only need put in the layout one space to people add their e-mails like in my site.
What I want now:
- I want a new layout. The new layout need be more os less the same but you can make it more beautiful.
The strutucture is very important. In the left side a menu, in the center the content and in the right side a google banner.
- In the description page we need keep in the same way because is very important here. I earn money with google because people get confuse and click in the banner when they are searching the tutorial link.
- I want do like in the DIGG site that people can register in my site and can add new tutorial url and another users can 'digg' or 'burry' it. If the url have, maybe, 10 digg so it is allowed to go to the mainly database.
- If the tutorial is on the mainly database people can find it by searching in the search area. Tutorials that is not allowed only people who are logged can see.
- I want make some users, special users that they can allow the tutorial in the site or not.
- Another more special users, like me, can delete tutorials any time.
- The old site have tags, but in the new site I only want category and I will create new categorys and subcategorys.
Like technology and the subcategory is linux.
I want like open source projects a easy way to translate the site to portuguese.
I want RSS.
I want make a button to people put in sites, like the digg.
If the user is not logged, the login area appears and then the user can insert the tutorial url.
Sorry about my bad english.